Envolve Dental complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Envolve Dental does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, and other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in languages other than English
If you need these services, please contact Envolve Dental’s Provider Services at 1-855-735-4395.
If you believe that Envolve Dental has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, please contact Envolve Dental’s Provider Services at 1-855-735-4395. If you need help filing a grievance, Envolve Dental’s Provider Services Department is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at: https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue, SW, Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, D.C. 20201, 1-800-368-1019 or 1-800-537-7697 (TDD).
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
If you speak a language other than English and need an Interpreter/Translation assistance, please open Language Assistance (PDF).